Home Cleaning and Sanitation
How does The Art Of Clean Agency help to make sure your house is cleaned and sanitized? Here are some practices the cleaners are already doing every day to keep customers safe before the virus was even in the headlines:
- Rigorous Hand Washing – cleaners already wash their hands with soap and warm water multiple times during each cleaning. This is standard practice. In addition to this, they wash their hands one last time before they go to their next appointment.
- Clean Mop Heads / Rags for Each Residence – Each cleaning starts with fresh mop heads and rags that are used only in a single residence. After the cleaning is finished, all dirty mop heads and rags are not used again until they are cleaned and disinfected.
- Disinfection – All used or dirty mop heads and rags are disinfected with bleach and washed thoroughly before their next use.
This is a short part of a larger list of what cleaners do daily to ensure your home is safe and clean. These measures are used year-round to prevent the spread of common illnesses such as cold, influenza, and to protect immunocompromised customers.
While cleaners already clean and disinfect most areas recommended by the CDC, moving forward, they will start disinfecting light switches and door handles as a courtesy for all cleanings. Adding these steps will help ensure every house gets properly disinfected. Also, teams must check in daily and cannot complete cleanings if they, or anyone in their household, have shown cold of flu-like symptoms.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate your specific needs, or if you have any questions, please let us know.
Sanitisation and Disinfection House Cleaning List
- Sanitize Counters
- Sink Fixtures
- Appliance Controls & Knobs
- Disinfect Appliance Handles
- Cabinet and Drawer Handles
- Small Appliances (coffee pots, etc)
- Counter Items & Dispensers
- Toilet Inside & Out
- Sanitize Faucet & Shower Fixtures
- Decontaminate Bathroom Counters
- Cabinet Pulls
- Disinfect Hand Rails
- Sinks & Faucets
- Window Sills
- Equipment Controls (Electronics, etc.)
- Cabinet & File Drawer Knobs / Handles
- Chair Arms (non-fabric)
- Door Knobs
- Light Switches
- Night Stands
- Hard Surfaces of Bed
- Blind Pulls